@KTzone » 音樂 - 資源超連 » 音樂 - 音樂資源超連 » [09-06-16]Jonas Brothers-Lines Vines Trying Times(320K/74M/RS)(專輯)

2009-6-15 21:20 ken000lai
[09-06-16]Jonas Brothers-Lines Vines Trying Times(320K/74M/RS)(專輯)

[size=5][font=標楷體]ARTIST : Jonas Brothers
ALBUM : Lines Vines Trying Times
GENRE : Pop
LABEL : Hollywood Records
STR.DATE:16-06-2009
檔案大小: 74m
檔案品質: 320k
分享期限: 免空砍檔,不補檔

[img]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3420/29734412.jpg[/img]

2009 album from the tweenage heartthrobs, an album that showcases their growth as songwriters and musicians. Lines, Vines and Trying Times is the follow up to the band's hit albums A Little Bit Longer and the self-titled Jonas Brothers. Executive produced by Kevin Jonas, Sr., the album was produced by John Fields. The multi-platinum Jonas Brothers received their first Grammy nomination this year, and have won a slew of awards from around the world, including an American Music Award, as well as multiple Kids' Choice and Teen Choice awards. Worldwide, Jonas Brothers have sold a combined 8.1 million albums, and have garnered a resounding total of 36 gold and platinum album certifications.

Lines, Vines and Trying Times showcases an incredible musical journey by the Jonas Brothers, as well as their growth as songwriters and musicians. They've incorporated horns into several songs, as well as harmonicas and peddle steel guitars. The first single, "Paranoid," is a guitar driven dance evoking song, and the entire CD is a veritable smorgasbord of pop and rock gems. "World War III" is a funk metaphor for a confrontational relationship. Written by Nick Jonas, he asserts, "This is a personal experience for me. `World War III' deals with the challenge of a girl who keeps attacking you, provoking you, trying to fight you, but all the while she's the only one fighting." "Fly With Me" which is also the end title credit for the upcoming "Night At The Museum 2" film (due in theaters May 22), was written by Jonas Brothers and their bass player Greg Garbowsky, and is sure to become a love song for the ages. On "Poison Ivy" Jonas Brothers added a horn section. In their summer music preview issue, Rolling Stone described the ultracatchy "Poison Ivy" as a "Weezer-ish tune about a toxic girl that you can't resist." "Hey Baby" is a classic "she done him wrong" song written entirely by Jonas Brothers. "We wrote this song for the last record while on the road and felt the old school sound was more cohesive with our present style," explains Nick Jonas.

With all these themes, it's easy to see how Jonas Brothers came up with the title Lines, Vines and Trying Times. Says Joe Jonas, "Lines are the "proverbial" lines people will feed you, and vines are obstacles that get in your way." Adds Kevin Jonas, "Trying Times can be relationships, or anything personal to you. No one is alone in that; we all go through it."

List:

01.World War III
02.Paranoid
03.Fly With Me
04.Poison Ivy
05.Hey Baby
06.Before The Storm (feat Miley Cyrus)
07.What Did I Do To Your Heart
08.Much Better
09.Black Keys
10.Don't Charge Me For The Crime (feat Common)
11.Turn Right
12.Don't Speak (bonus track)
13.Keep It Real

[url=http://linkbee.com/AUASQ]載點資訊[/url]

[/font][/size]

頁: [1]